The Role of Neuroscience and Mindfulness in Developing Consistent Sales Performance
March 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Moving beyond trendy buzzwords, neuroscience-based sales techniques and the practice of mindfulness are becoming powerful tools for enterprise sales organizations around the world.
In this panel discussion, we bring together 4 tenured sales & business experts who teach a unique set of practices that enable individuals and teams to consistently perform at optimal levels. We also take a deep dive into the interactions between salespeople and potential clients to better understand the neuroscience behind how we influence others to take action. With 3 authors on this panel, books will be available for purchase so come early to get your book signed!
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting Enterprise Sales Forum event!
• John Asher, CEO, Asher Strategies, Author of Close Deals Faster, Vistage coach
• Joy Rains, Mindfulness Speaker, Author of Ignite Your Sales Power!
• Mark Silverman, Executive Leadership Coach, Author of Only 10’s – How to use Distraction to get the Right Things Done
• Ray Manyoky, Biotechnology Sales Specialist (Affymetrix, now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific), Meditation Instructor
• Dawna Newcomb, CEO (Chief Enablement Officer) Bold Strategies Consulting
VENUE & DATE
• Monday, March 19, 6:30pm-8:30pm
• Make Offices, DuPont Circle: 1200 18th St NW #700, Washington, DC 20036
6:30 pm – 7:00 pm – Networking, Appetizers & Drinks, Book signing
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Panel Discussion
8:00 pm – 8:15 pm – Audience Q & A, Closing Remarks
8:15 pm – 8:30 pm – Networking, book signing
If you’ll be tweeting about the event make sure you tag us and use our hashtag, #DCSales.
SPONSORS & THANK YOU
If you want more impactful prospecting with results, try creating videos with Vidyard.
If you need more accurate sales & marketing intelligence, give DiscoverOrg a ring.
If you want to coach up your sales team to rock their calls, start recording with Gong.
If you wish to broadcast your events live, the best video solution is Livestream.
If you want to automate inside sales workflows, give Fusemachines a try.
The Enterprise Sales Forum is a professional sales community focused on creating the future of sales through education, innovation, and collaboration. Our monthly sales talks at chapter globally along with shared educational content advancing professional sales techniques provide an unparalleled opportunity for professional development and networking. If you are interested in exploring sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to Christopher Perras, Co-Founder & Head of Partnerships for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.